Author Topic: Carnage Q&A - Ask Tweeder Anything!  (Read 286 times)

Offline Joe

• Administrator
  • Gold Poster
  • Running my own Carnage Wrestling - With Blackjack!
    • View Profile
    • JC Rp Archive
Carnage Q&A - Ask Tweeder Anything!
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »
I don't really know Tweeder very well, which I guess is the point of these Q&As. He's Tweeder. He's basically the backbone of Carnage. Or possibly the spleen. My anatomy's not great.

Ask him stuff.

Offline Distorted Angel

• New Poster
  • ... God Is A Laughing Spider...
    • View Profile
Re: Carnage Q&A - Ask Tweeder Anything!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:07:52 AM »
Basic question is basic right off the bat...

Dream matches (including stips) against current Carnage roster members (and why if you feel so inclined.)

Tweeder want a title- who's he gunning for first and why.

Least likely person for Tweeder to ever tag with, and most likely that has never actually been done...

Kgo.

Former 4CW Pride Champion
Former Carnage World Champion
Current HSW Tag Team Champion
[/color]

Record:

4CW: 8-4-0
Carnage: 8-1-0
HSW: 3-0-0
Life: 0-1-0

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
  • The Original Carnage Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »
Basic question is basic right off the bat...

Dream matches (including stips) against current Carnage roster members (and why if you feel so inclined.)

Tweeder want a title- who's he gunning for first and why.

Least likely person for Tweeder to ever tag with, and most likely that has never actually been done...

Kgo.

1. Dream match against current member froms the current roster.

Tweeder and AJS vs Prydor and a partner of his choice: No real stipulations.

Why: Basically a rematch of a match that took place in OWF and I literally started writing my rp a few hours after traveling 24+ hours. So it would to see if Team Fluffy Unicorns Cute Kittens would have retained the title if there hadn't been any traveling involved. To be honest, Will put out a great rp, but his tag team partner, not so much in my opinion.

Saburu vs Redemption: Any thing goes.

Why: To see if heads would explode reading the rps.

STK vs Sinc

Why: It would have been an interesting battle of wits

Boy vs STK: Boy's rules(that sounds so bad)=whatever Boy says, it goes...even if it doesn't make sense.

Why: To see how STK would react to his best friend and what Boy would do.

2. The only title that really matter to him, the Ultraviolent title.

Why: It was named after him and he was pissed how Matt Stone tarnashied the title by only wanting to have pure wrestling matches. He feels the only way to cleanse it is by winning it. It is also the reason why he returned to Carnage a little over a year ago.

IC: STK, you owe me. Remember I got you to Japan.

3. Least likely person to tag with: Boy or STK

Why: The original handler of Boy hated me for some reason and he is the person who created the Die Tweever by mistake*.

STK because their attitude in life and with Carnage. They do share some views, but in general there is a huge gap between them.

*Boy is the character of some guy from Finland who joined Carnage back in 2010/2011. He didn't know much English so he used Google Translate for his rps which meant they almost never made sense. Hence why IC seems so jumbled up. We are carrying on the legacy of Boy.

Most likely, but hasn't happened yet: Trent Steel, JC, and Will Prydor

In a nut shell, you have veterans who have been in the business for years and have a certain code they each hold. Kind of like the pirate code.

In Trent and Tweeder's case, they will be most likely try to see who will die in the ring first after some of the crazy shit they do.

Offline Barbie

• Administrator
  • Platinum Poster
  • I don't know what I'm doing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 10:03:25 AM »
1) Favorite thing about the Kyra/tweeder dynamic?

2) Least favorite?

3) Who the fuck was really sending kyra those flowers before she got fired?

4) When the hell are you coming back? :P

Offline Will Prydor

• Bronze Poster
  • Getting too old for this.
    • View Profile
    • From the Ashes: the Trials and Tribulations of Will Prydor
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 10:05:23 AM »
In all honesty, I wouldn't have minded a rematch with you and AJS. I know Cass's RP wasn't all that great (which was really part of the character), but I'm not entirely sure it was graded fairly. I thought for sure that AJS had pulled it out for your team--of course, y'all would have likely been fed to Angel and Redemption afterwards like we were but that's another issue altogether.  Now, though, I think Will's tag days are pretty much done given Cass's sudden disappearance, Amelia getting her career ended, and Trent and JC off fighting their war with Redemption. But hey...you want a solo shot at me (or hell, make it a handicap with you and AJS against me, I don't mind), then go for it.

That said...I suppose I should ask something, huh?

Tweeder specializes in the hardcore bouts, as we all know. What *specific* hardcore stipulation (barbed wire, HIAC, exploding land mine and 1000 glass tubes deathmatch, etc.) would Tweeder feel most at home in? And no, simply saying "ultraviolent" is too easy an answer. We want details, man! :P
http://willprydor.blogspot.com
Suggested reading: Will's RP history (still a WIP, updated through mid-2008)

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 08:48:22 PM »
1) Favorite thing about the Kyra/tweeder dynamic?

2) Least favorite?

3) Who the fuck was really sending kyra those flowers before she got fired?

4) When the hell are you coming back? :P

1. Favorite thing with Kyra and Tweeder: They had a brother and sister type relationship with their fighting, but at times they cold have fun which we did in our segs.

Here is on example: http://www.carnagewrestling.com/forum/index.php?topic=130.0

2. Least: Kyra didn't understand that Tweeder really cared. In the ring, Tweeder is crazy, but out of the ring, he can be a big softie.

3. Tweeder as he was doing mind games, but also really caring. He knew Kyra was dealing with personal stuff like what was happening with JD Mohr. He knew if he approached Kyra face to face, she would close off. So by sending flowers without a name with some encouraging words, he hoped it would help Kyra while she was dealing with Carnage and her personal life.

4. Wait and see. Right now work is a bit crazy as we are understaffed and we have two people going on holiday next week.

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 09:00:49 PM »
In all honesty, I wouldn't have minded a rematch with you and AJS. I know Cass's RP wasn't all that great (which was really part of the character), but I'm not entirely sure it was graded fairly. I thought for sure that AJS had pulled it out for your team--of course, y'all would have likely been fed to Angel and Redemption afterwards like we were but that's another issue altogether.  Now, though, I think Will's tag days are pretty much done given Cass's sudden disappearance, Amelia getting her career ended, and Trent and JC off fighting their war with Redemption. But hey...you want a solo shot at me (or hell, make it a handicap with you and AJS against me, I don't mind), then go for it.

That said...I suppose I should ask something, huh?

Tweeder specializes in the hardcore bouts, as we all know. What *specific* hardcore stipulation (barbed wire, HIAC, exploding land mine and 1000 glass tubes deathmatch, etc.) would Tweeder feel most at home in? And no, simply saying "ultraviolent" is too easy an answer. We want details, man! :P

Ya it would have been interesting to see what would have happened. I wasn't too sure about it at the time and hence why I never really ever went back to OWF to do anything. That and rather than approach me himself via Twitter or a pm on the boards, DK asked Barbie to be the messanger if I wanted to be part of another open invite thing OWF had planned. Plus I had achieved a goal of mine which was to see how I could do against people from other feds when the Pool of Blood took place.

On that note, we should have a match at some point.

As for your question, ideally, anything with weapons or anything that can be used as a weapon. HIAC is always fun. In a nut shell though, to get people's jaws to drop and say holy shit. Even if was something like Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania in 2000 in the TLC match(Hardyz vs Dudleys vs E&C) when he did the swanton bomb off the ladder. Carnage is Tweeder's home and he wants the crowd to say even if they hate Tweeder, they know he is going to deliver something they are going to talk about afterwards.

Offline Ragnarok

• Official CW Greeter
  • Silver Poster
  • Hello, I'm Raggy and I hate everyone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 12:12:14 PM »
Tweeder's thoughts on the strange Scotsman Harry Hampton?

Thoughts on C.O.N? And stables in feds in general? What makes and breaks a stable?

When did you start fedding?

First Fed character?

Book a 7 match PPV! With winners <y< muhahaha

Who is someone you'd like to feud with who you have never before? And I'm talking Tweeder has never faced them in any match either

Offline Sandtown Caleb

• Silver Poster
  • Dedicated Midcarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 07:55:00 PM »
How's about Tweeder/AJ vs Prydor/STK?  There's a whole lot of hate in that ring.  hehe.

Seriously though, you got any particular ideas for Tweed cashing in his favor off of STK?  I've brainstormed a few, but I was holding off until you were ready to be back full-time before pitching it.

Carnage VS Outsiders (defend the Carnage Legacy).  Who would join Tweed and STK on Team Carnage?  And how dysfunctional would that team end up being?

How's Firefan been coming along?  Who are you pulling for to win the Stanley Cup this year?

Do Tweeder and Kyra remain in contact since Kyra's departure?  What is the nature of their relationship now?

Have you considered an Austin-esque Face turn for Tweeder:  still rough and badass, but also popular?  Or do you prefer to be the heel?
Building a good story is like building a car:  it takes more than one moving piece.  Your opponent is not an enemy that you need to work against, but a partner that you need to work WITH, so that together you can build the best possible story you both can make.

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 09:07:59 AM »
Tweeder's thoughts on the strange Scotsman Harry Hampton?

Thoughts on C.O.N? And stables in feds in general? What makes and breaks a stable?

When did you start fedding?

First Fed character?

Book a 7 match PPV! With winners <y< muhahaha

Who is someone you'd like to feud with who you have never before? And I'm talking Tweeder has never faced them in any match either

1. I find Harry funny.

2. I think C.O.N. is doing well and from what I can tell, all of you as handlers are on the same page.

Stables are good for feds, but it needs to be a mix of talent and not just the top wrestlers in the stable. Think of DX after Shawn Michaels retired. You had a talented group who could all hold just about any title if pushed right. Also as handlers you need to be on the same page and not have your own agenda.

Egos are what kills stables and feds so there are some people who while they are/were talented writers, I wouldn't want to work with them. There ego make it about them and not the story that is being told.

3. I started efedding some time in the fall of 1999.

4. My first character was the Texas Rattlesnake.

5. PPV: Ultraviolent Rules: One big massive royal rumble type style match, but in what one fed I was in had, a Tower of Doom(several HITC cages stacked on top of each other and you had to fight your way down from the top. Plus lots of stuff including the kitchen sink are around the tower to use.

6.  Trent Steel, CJ Wylde, Lucy Wylde, Rogan, JC, Sawtooth Grin, Triple B, Madman Sylzski(sp) are a few that I have thought about.

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 09:20:13 AM »
How's about Tweeder/AJ vs Prydor/STK?  There's a whole lot of hate in that ring.  hehe.

Seriously though, you got any particular ideas for Tweed cashing in his favor off of STK?  I've brainstormed a few, but I was holding off until you were ready to be back full-time before pitching it.

Carnage VS Outsiders (defend the Carnage Legacy).  Who would join Tweed and STK on Team Carnage?  And how dysfunctional would that team end up being?

How's Firefan been coming along?  Who are you pulling for to win the Stanley Cup this year?

Do Tweeder and Kyra remain in contact since Kyra's departure?  What is the nature of their relationship now?

Have you considered an Austin-esque Face turn for Tweeder:  still rough and badass, but also popular?  Or do you prefer to be the heel?

1. That works for me.

2. I have a few ideas, but at the same time, I don't want it to be what like how most favors are cashed in. Kind of like Money in the Bank, you never know when it will be cashed in.

3. Boy, AJS, maybe Trent Steel and JC. While it might be dysfunctional, there won't be the division like Team Wrestling had compared to Team Carnage. While people might hate one another, there is a code among of them that they have business to take care of first, then they can kill each other later.

4. FireFan is great. NFL and NCAA football is available along with MLB. So three sports at once with NBA, NHL, and the real football(soccer) coming in January.

I want Philly or Dallas to win, but sadly I think the dirty hamsters of Pitt might win it again.

5. They do to a degree, but Tweeder has given Kyra space as Kyra and JD have been working things out. They will always have a dislike for each other, but Lucy tends to be the referee.

6. Sort of. I have tried not to make Tweeder a full blown heel, but not a full blown face either. I try to keep him in the middle where you wither love him or hate him, but either way he is respected.

Offline CruciAndTheJets

• Bronze Poster
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2017, 04:52:57 PM »
When's Tweeder going to reveal that he's really been the Green Bastard's protege this whole time?

Legit question, what type of music do you listen to, man? Do you listen to metal, or something lighter like Teenage Bottlerocket?

Offline Trent Steel

• Bronze Poster
  • I'm new here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 11:21:50 PM »
What kinda matches, and I know we'd have more than one, would you like to have with Trent during the course of our potential feud?

Who do you see as Tweeder's antithesis in Carnage. If he's the voice of violence who is the voice of reason basically?

What's an old feud you'd like to rekindle if it was possible?

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 03:39:51 AM »
When's Tweeder going to reveal that he's really been the Green Bastard's protege this whole time?

Legit question, what type of music do you listen to, man? Do you listen to metal, or something lighter like Teenage Bottlerocket?

GREEN BASTARD! Parts Unknown!

Ricky, a dope trailer is no place for a kitty.

Green Bastard's protege might be Asahi.

Music, it varies depending on my mood. I listen to just about anything apart from country music. So metal, hard rock, some rap, and even John Williams classical music.

Offline Tweeder

• Legend of Carnage
  • Silver Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 03:45:21 AM »
What kinda matches, and I know we'd have more than one, would you like to have with Trent during the course of our potential feud?

Who do you see as Tweeder's antithesis in Carnage. If he's the voice of violence who is the voice of reason basically?

What's an old feud you'd like to rekindle if it was possible?

1. Maybe a pure wrestling rules match just to make things different. I imagine alot of people would think Trent and Tweeder would just try to kill each other doing crazy things, but a pure wrestling match would force them to adapt to something else and try to kill each other with various submissions. Maybe a Pool of Blood type match, but slightly different. HITC, a scaffold match.

2. It never happened, but Phoenix Matsuda would have been great. Virus, to put him in his place. Kyra because we had some epic matches. John Wrath Ojeda because we never really go to do much work together. We were usually allies. Then there are whole bunch from the DRWF era from 2002-2004, but everyone I believe has retired from efedding.